Leizu in Verde Lush
Designer Notes: Inspired by the wife of the legendary Yellow Emperor. Many consider her the mother of sericulture and some say even the inventor of the Hanfu which inspired the kimono and hanbok. The Leizu is a faux wrap maxi with a detachable contrasting print belt, it was designed for movement in the summer months and easy day-to-night transitions.
- Fabric: Printed Poly Blend
- Kimono Sleeves
- Concealed Back Zipper with Keyhole
- Side Seam Pockets
- Fully Lined
- Length: 51"
- Cold hand wash and drip dry for fabric and color longevity
- Do not machine wash
- Wash separately from light colors
- Iron on low heat on the inside to avoid any marks on the fabric
If this design is unavailable in your preferred size, do contact us here.