Celebrate mums this year by doing something creative and we'll reward the three best entries. For those of you who've met Aunty Janet, you'll know she's the resident momma at Lark and Peony. Dishing out life advice, telling us crazy stories from the past and making sure we're always well fed. This year, we want to honour mums like Aunty Janet and we wanna hear the stories behind the strength of these women.
STEPS TO ENTER:
- Record and edit a short video of you and your mum, god-mum or grandmum, doing what the both of you do best.
- Tell us why Mum's the best!
- Post the short video on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #larkandpeonylovesmums
- Send the video (not too large please) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th of May 2015. Results will be announced on Mother's Day at noon.
- Slow Mo videos are da bomb!
- Including other family members, siblings and pets will score you major bonus points
- Showing off talent like singing, interpretive dance, cooking and playing the piano (now thank mum for the years of lessons!) will help heaps.
- Most importantly, have lots of fun with the family. Not just on Mother's Day but every day.
This is team LARK & PEONY challenging the creativity in you, share this post if you know someone who would love to flex that muscle.
Love + Light
L A R K & P E O N Y
P.S. Here's a little example of what we'd like to see