SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Order Processing and Shipping
- Once your order payment is confirmed, we take 1-3 working days to process in-stock items.
- For deliveries within Singapore, we rely on local courier services. For international shipping, we use Singapore Post.
- If you prefer faster delivery through carriers like Fedex or DHL, please indicate your preference in the comments during checkout or contact us via email. Note that different shipping rates will apply.
- If you're ordering from a location outside of Singapore or having your order shipped there, it's essential to understand that all duties, taxes, and other charges associated with your Lark and Peony purchase(s) are your responsibility upon order confirmation. This is due to the varying import laws of different countries.
- It's important to be aware that we do not cover the cost of international returns or exchanges. This means that if you need to return a purchased item, you will be responsible for the associated expenses.
- Local courier deliveries are scheduled from Monday to Saturday.
- It's crucial to ensure that your shipping address is accurate, and we kindly request you to provide a correct contact number. In cases where the courier is unable to deliver after two attempts, a re-delivery fee will be incurred.
- Please be mindful that any cancellations or changes to the delivery date due to customer unavailability will result in an additional SGD$5 charge.
- For Malaysia, registered mail with a tracking code starts at SGD$20.00 onwards.
- For the Rest of the World, registered mail with a tracking code starts at SGD$50.00 onwards.